This article will walk you through the steps of adding a user to your AdWords account.
NOTE: The permission level is critical. If you give s
How to grant access
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the “Settings” icon and select Account settings .
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- Click + Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your account with.
- If you are sharing your AdWords account with me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address.
- Enter a name for your new user. AdWords keeps track of who makes changes to an AdWords account and will use this name to identify who made which changes.
- From the Choose an access level drop-down menu, select the access level you want this person to have.
- If I am just having a look through your account, please provide me with Read Only Access.
- If you are providing me access so I can manage your account, please provide me with Administrative Access.
- Click Send invitation.